- Posted on 11 Sep 2014 9:16 am
Jim Corbett National Park has always fascinated wildlife lovers and enthusiasts as it is a famous abode of the Royal Bengal Tigers. In addition, it is also home to bears, deer, sloth, jackal and a number of other animals. What more? You also get to see birds like crested serpent eagle, junglefowl and blossom-headed parakeet.
If you are looking forward to rendezvous with the fauna of this park, the 2nd October long weekend would be an appropriate time. The reason is we are organizing Corbett fixed departure tour for all those willing to spend some quality time observing the behaviour of wild animals in their natural habitat. In addition to marvelling at wildlife, you can relish the natural charm of the region that is sure to soothe your senses. Some important details of this fixed departure tour are mentioned below:
– Price: 2200 INR Per Person (without hotel)
– Departure From Delhi: 2nd October, 6:00 AM From Akshardham
– Departure From Corbett: 5th October, 11:00 AM
– Arrival in Delhi: 5th October, Around 6:00 PM, Akshardham
Those looking to book hotel as well would get:
– 2 nights/3 days accommodation in AC room
– Welcome drink on arrival
– 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch and 02 Dinner
There are three hotel options for people who are also looking to book accommodation. Those options are Budget Hotel (Corbett County), Standard Hotel (Corbett Aroma Park) and Deluxe Hotel (The Den Resort). The price list is given below:
– Budget hotel – 6555 INR Per Person
– Standard hotel – 7555 INR Per Person
– Deluxe hotel – 8555 INR Per Person
Please note that all applicable tax is included in the price of the package (with as well as without hotel) mentioned above. For more details about this fixed departure tour, please call +91-9212777224.